In the refrigeration industry, chillers can be divided […]
In the refrigeration industry, chillers can be divided into air-cooled chillers and water-cooled chillers according to the cooling method. Which chiller should we choose when solving industrial cooling problems? Everyone is very entangled in the selection, in fact, two The chillers have their own advantages and disadvantages. Only by fully grasping their characteristics can we better choose the chillers that are suitable for ourselves. So, which one is more suitable for water-cooled chillers and air-cooled chillers?
Which is more suitable for water-cooled chillers and air-cooled chillers? Anhui Hengxing Century Air Conditioning Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd. is engaged in industrial cooling and cooling for more than 20 years. It summarizes the following factors to select chillers. I hope to be useful to everyone:
1. The required cooling capacity of the chiller: The cooling capacity of the single unit of the air-cooled chiller is small, ranging from 10Kw to 500Kw, and the cooling capacity of the water-cooled chiller ranges from 10Kw to 3000Kw.
2. Cooling water resources: If local water resources are particularly tight, air-cooled chillers should generally be selected.
3. Water quality of cooling water: The quality of cooling water will have a great impact on the operating efficiency and normal use of water-cooled chillers. If the water quality is particularly poor and it is not convenient to soften, it is recommended to select air-cooled units.
4. Is there a chiller room: the water-cooled chiller must be placed indoors. If there is no chiller room due to factors such as the site, only the air-cooled chiller is selected.
5. Is there any strong corrosion in the outdoor environment: the copper pipes, aluminum fins, and electronic control systems of the air-cooled chillers are not resistant to corrosion. If the outdoor air is highly corrosive, it is recommended to select a water-cooled chiller.