First、 The temperature requirements of the two are diff […]
First、 The temperature requirements of the two are different:
1. The temperature requirement of fruit preservation storehouse: the temperature range is 0 ℃ ~ 15 ℃.
2. Temperature requirements for cold storage: the temperature range is 5 ℃ ~ - 30 ℃.
Second、 The use of the two is different:
1. The use of fruit storage: cold storage technology is the main way of low temperature preservation of modern fruits and vegetables. The temperature range of fruit and vegetable preservation is 0 ℃ ~ 15 ℃. Preservation and storage can reduce the incidence of pathogenic bacteria and the decay rate of fruit, and also slow down the respiratory metabolism process of fruit, so as to prevent decay and prolong the storage period.
2. Use of cold storage: cold storage means to create an environment different from outdoor temperature or humidity by artificial means. It is also a constant temperature and humidity storage equipment for food, liquid, chemical industry, medicine, vaccine, scientific experiment and other articles.
Three, the characteristics of the two are not necessary:
1. The characteristics of fruit preservation storehouse: simple operation technology and convenient maintenance. The temperature of refrigeration equipment is controlled by micro-computer, which can automatically start and stop the machine without special person's supervision. The supporting technology is economical and practical.
2. Features of refrigerators: generally, refrigerators are cooled by refrigeration mechanism. Liquid with very low gasification temperature (ammonia or Freon) is used as coolant to evaporate under the condition of low pressure and mechanical control, to absorb the heat in the storage, so as to achieve the purpose of cooling.