In the cold storage installation and construction desig […]
In the cold storage installation and construction design, the most important thing is to have the essence of being able to put yourself in the cold storage owner's mind, and to do the most basic and most important things at the beginning, in order to build a better cold storage more perfectly. So what should be done during the installation and construction of the assembled cold storage? Today, I will give you a brief introduction to some knowledge about the installation of assembled cold storage.
1. Assembled cold storage must be installed in a stable and safe place in order to better ensure the safety of the cold storage.
2. The location for the installation of the assembled cold storage must be a place that can block the sun and rain, and at the same time be well ventilated.
3. When installing the assembled cold storage, the floor of the cold storage must be made of concrete for heat preservation. The concrete floor must be kept flat to avoid unevenness or tilt.
4. When installing the assembled cold storage partition wall, the partition angle steel must be used to strengthen and fix it.
5. After the assembled cold storage is installed, it will often need to drain during use. Therefore, the smooth flow of drainage should also be paid attention to during the installation of the cold storage to avoid the low inside and high outside affecting the drainage, resulting in water accumulation in the cold storage. .
6. After the entire cold storage body of the assembled cold storage is installed, it is necessary to check whether the joints of each board are tight. If necessary, the inside and outside of the cold storage insulation board need to be filled with silica gel to make the cold storage better. Achieve heat preservation effect. When installing the spliced insulation board in the cold storage, pay attention to the complete paste of the sponge tape on the convex side of the cold storage insulation board, and avoid collision with the sponge tape pasting position.
7. The installation and construction of the assembled cold storage is generally selected to be installed in a civil house. If there is no civil house, a cover that can block sunlight and rain must be installed outside the house to avoid direct sunlight and rain in the cold storage.
8. U-shaped pipes must be installed in the necessary places on the drain pipe during the installation of the assembled cold storage to prevent corrosion of the unit; at the same time, the installation of U-shaped pipes can prevent the intrusion of insects.
After the construction and installation of the assembled cold storage, the concrete base of the cold storage may have condensation before it dries out, especially in the rainy season when the humidity is high, the joints of the insulation board will condensation. At this time, the cold storage must be ventilated and dehumidified.