The chemical low-temperature screw chiller has a screw- […]
The chemical low-temperature screw chiller has a screw-type screw-type chiller because of its screw-type compressor. The unit is a gas refrigerant that is out of the evaporator. After the compressor is adiabatically compressed, it becomes a high-temperature and high-pressure state. The compressed gas refrigerant is condensed by isostatic cooling in a condenser, and after condensation, it is changed into a liquid refrigerant, and then expanded to a low pressure through a throttle valve to become a gas-liquid mixture. The liquid refrigerant under low temperature and low pressure absorbs the heat of the cold matter in the evaporator and becomes a gaseous refrigerant again. The gaseous refrigerant re-enters the compressor through the pipeline and begins a new cycle. This is the four processes of the refrigeration cycle and the main working principle of the screw chiller.
Chemical low temperature screw chiller overview:
Chemical low-temperature screw chillers can be divided into water-cooled chemical low-temperature screw chillers and air-cooled chemical low-temperature screw chillers according to the heat dissipation method.
Selection of chemical low temperature screw chiller products:
1. Chemical low-temperature screw chiller Overview The selection of chillers should be based on the cold load and usefulness. For refrigeration systems with long-term low-load operating conditions, multi-head plug compressors or screw compressors should be used for easy conditioning and energy saving.
2. When selecting a chemical low-temperature screw chiller to outline the chiller, the unit with a higher coefficient of performance value is inferior. According to statistics, the normal chiller operating time under 100% load is about 1/4 of the running time. The operating time ratios of 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25% load in the sub-run time are approximately 2.3%, 41.5%, 46.1%, and 10.1%. Therefore, when the chiller is being selected, the model with a relatively flat efficiency curve is relatively flat. At the same time, the scope of conditioning for the chiller load is being designed. The partial load performance of the multi-head screw chiller is inferior and can be selected according to the facts.
3. When selecting a chiller, pay attention to the conditions of the surface conditions. The factual cooling capacity of a chiller is related to the following factors:
a, cold water outlet temperature and flow;
b. Inlet water temperature, flow rate and fouling coefficient of cooling water.
4. When selecting a chemical low-temperature screw chiller to outline the chiller, pay attention to the normal working range of the model. The secondary current limit of the motor is the current value of the shaft power under surface conditions.
5. The design of the screw chiller is being designed. When the surface condition is flowing, the outlet temperature of the cold water is improperly exceeded by 15 °C, and the outdoor dry bulb temperature of the air-cooled unit is improperly over 43 °C. If it is necessary to pass the above categories, it is sufficient to understand whether the power of the motor is sufficient if the scope of use of the compressor is appropriate. The screw chiller has a relatively large power compared to the scroll type and is mainly used in large industrial refrigeration.