Overview of the functions of each controller of screw c […]
Overview of the functions of each controller of screw chiller
In order to ensure the safe and stable operation of the screw chillers purchased by customers, Constance has installed various control protectors on the unit, such as high and low voltage protection, compressor overheat protection, compressor delay start protection, etc. Please follow Constance to learn more about the control dampers for screw chillers:
1. High-pressure controller: located on the exhaust pipe of the chiller compressor. When the pressure exceeds the set value, the high-voltage controller cuts off the circuit to stop the compressor, thus achieving automatic protection. The high pressure setting is generally 16kg/cm.
2. Low-voltage controller: It is located on the suction pipe of the compressor. When the pressure is lower than the set value, the low-voltage controller cuts off the circuit. When the pressure is higher than the set value, the circuit is turned on. The low-pressure controller can be used as an automatic safety protection to prevent the cooled liquid from freezing when the evaporation pressure is too low, or to prevent the compressor of the chiller from operating in a state where the suction pressure is too low (usually there is a fault). The setting value is generally 3.2kg/cm
3. Oil temperature controller: The temperature of the oil directly affects the viscosity of the lubricating oil, thus affecting the separation effect of the lubricating oil. Therefore, a temperature controller is used to control its oil temperature. When the oil temperature is higher than 70 ° C, the oil temperature controller can stop the compressor.
4. Oil pressure difference controller: When the oil pressure is higher than the exhaust pressure 2.00 kg/cm2, the compressor can run, and when it is lower than 1.5 kg/cm2, the compressor stops running. The oil pressure difference controller itself has a 45-60 second delay mechanism to ensure the normal start of the compressor.
5, lubricating oil fine filter pressure difference controller: the size of the lubricating oil fine filter inlet and outlet pressure is a reflection of the degree of clogging of the lubricating oil fine filter, the greater the pressure difference, indicating that the lubricating oil fine filter blockage is more powerful, when the pressure When the difference reaches 1kg/cm, the degree of clogging of the lubricating oil fine filter will damage the oil supply of the system. At this time, the screw chiller should be stopped, and the lubricating oil fine filter should be cleaned before being put into use.
6. Cold water outlet temperature controller: The temperature controller is used to control the outlet temperature of cold water to be higher than 2 °C, to avoid the unit operating under low load and to prevent the evaporator from freezing and cracking.
7. Safety valve: When the high-pressure controller fails, the high-pressure side pressure of the system rises to 18 kg-force cm2. In order to prevent the high-pressure pressure from rising, the safety valve automatically takes off and the discharged high-pressure refrigerant is introduced. Low pressure part.