Signs of normal operation of cold storage1. There shoul […]
Signs of normal operation of cold storage
1. There should be no noise in the cylinder, only the normal and regular cold storage sound of the suction valve.
2. The suction temperature of the compressor should be 5-15℃ higher than the evaporation temperature (R22).
3. The condenser cooling water should be sufficient, the water pressure should be above 0.12mpa, and the water temperature should not be too high.
4. For the new series of products, the reading of the oil pump pressure gauge should be 0.15-0.3mpa higher than the suction pressure
5. There should be no foot heating and frosting on the cylinder wall, and the surface temperature difference should not be greater than 15-20 degrees. For refrigerated or low-temperature systems, frosting of the suction pipe can generally reach the suction port; for high-temperature conditions, the suction pipe should No frost, generally dew condensation is normal.
6. The crankcase oil temperature of the fluorine refrigerator does not exceed 70 degrees, and the minimum is not less than 10 degrees. Fluorine refrigerator lubricating oil may have foam.
7. The exhaust temperature should not be too high, and the R22 product should not exceed 135 degrees. Too high close to the flash point (160 degrees) of domestic refrigeration oil will be detrimental to the equipment.
8. The condensing pressure is not easy to be too high. R22 water cooling does not exceed 1.8mpa. The condensing pressure is affected by the construction force of the cold storage and the water source, condensation method and refrigerant.
9. The oil level of the crankcase is not less than 1/2 of the horizontal centerline of the sight glass.
10. When the fluorine oil separator automatically returns to the oil pipe, it is normal when it is cold and hot. There should be no significant temperature difference before and after the liquid pipe cold storage filter, let alone frost, or it will be blocked. The cylinder head should be half-cooled and half-warm, and the joints should not leak oil.
11. Hand-touched horizontal accumulators and oil separators should be hot at the top and cool at the bottom. The junction between cold and hot is the liquid or oil level. The safety valve or bypass valve should be cold at the low pressure end, otherwise the high and low pressures should flow together.
12. The evaporating pressure and suction pressure should be similar during operation, and the exhaust pressure and condensing pressure should be similar to the accumulator pressure.
13. There should be a temperature difference between the cooling water in and out. If there is no or very slight temperature difference, it means that the heat exchanger is dirty and needs to be cleaned.
14. The refrigerator should be sealed, and no refrigerant or lubricating oil should be leaked. The shaft seal of the fluorine refrigerator should not have any oil dripping.
15. The temperature of the shaft seal and bearing of the refrigerator does not exceed 70 degrees.
16. Frosting or condensation on the valve body of the expansion valve is even, but there should be no thick frosting at the inlet. When the fluid passes through the expansion valve, only a dull, small sound can be heard.
17. The pointers of the pressure gauges in the system should be relatively stable and the temperature indication should be correct.
Normal signs of compressor lubrication system
1. The cold storage oil pressure gauge is specified to be stable. The indicated pressure should be 0.05-0.3MPA higher than the suction pressure for the piston or refrigerator, and 0.2-0.3MPa higher than the condensing pressure for the screw type refrigerator.
2. The oil temperature in the crankcase should be kept between 10-65℃, and the most suitable working temperature is 35-55℃.
3. The oil level in the crankcase should be sufficient and stable for a long time.
4. The filter element of the oil filter should not be clogged, and the fine oil filter with differential pressure should have a clogging indicator.
Attention should be paid to the maintenance of cold storage lubrication system
1. Regularly check the oil quality according to the oil change index stipulated by the refrigerated lubricating oil, and replace or supplement the filtered new oil.
2. Regularly replace or clean the filter element, pipeline and crankcase.
3. Pay attention to whether the oil level, oil temperature and oil pressure are normal during daily inspection.
4. Pay attention to check and adjust the end face clearance of the oil pump during medium and major repairs, and replace the pump if necessary.