Problems easily neglected in cold storage installationB […]
Problems easily neglected in cold storage installation
Before the installation of the cold storage, it is designed by the designer, and then constructed by the staff on site. However, some problems will appear more or less in the process of cold storage installation, and some details are easy to be ignored. The following is a brief introduction to some problems that are easy to be ignored in the cold storage installation.
In order to keep the cold storage in a low temperature state, attention should be paid to the following aspects when installing the cold storage:
1. The floor, wall and flat roof of cold storage are covered with some thickness of thermal insulation materials to reduce the heat introduced from outside. In order to reduce the absorption of solar radiation, the surface of cold storage exterior wall is generally painted white or light color. Therefore, the cold storage building is different from the general industrial and civil buildings. Cold storage building should prevent air infiltration and water vapor diffusion.
2. When the outdoor air enters the cold storage, it will not only increase the cold consumption of the cold storage, but also bring water into the warehouse. The condensation of moisture will cause the building structure to be heat-insulating structure, which will be damaged by moisture and freezing. Therefore, moisture-proof and heat-insulating layer should be set to keep the cold storage building moisture-proof and air-proof performance and good sealing.
3. The foundation of cold storage is affected by low temperature, the moisture in the soil is easy to be frozen. Because of the volume expansion of the frozen soil, the ground will be broken and the whole building structure will be deformed. If the damage is serious, it may even make the cold storage unusable. Therefore, in addition to insulation layer, the ground of low-temperature cold storage should be treated to prevent soil freezing.
4. Therefore, the loading and unloading equipment of each floor should have a large capacity of transportation and transportation.
5. In the low temperature environment, the building structure is vulnerable to damage in the process of periodic freezing and thawing cycles. Therefore, the structure of each part of the cold storage installation and the construction materials of the cold storage should have good frost resistance.
The above are the precautions of cold storage installation, hope to help you.