Frozen cold storageIt refers to a method in which food […]
Frozen cold storage
It refers to a method in which food quickly passes through its ice crystal formation zone and freezes quickly when the average temperature reaches -18°C.
Quick-freezing cold storage is mainly used for low-temperature freezing of food, medicine, medicinal materials, and chemical raw materials.
Second, the advantages of quick-freezing cold storage
(1) Inhibit respiration, reduce the consumption of organic substances, and maintain the excellent flavor and aroma of fruits and vegetables.
(2) Inhibit water evaporation and maintain the freshness of fruits and vegetables.
(3) Inhibit the growth and reproduction of pathogenic bacteria, control the occurrence of certain physiological diseases, and reduce the rate of fruit rot.
(4) Inhibit the activity of certain post-ripening enzymes, inhibit ethylene production, delay post-ripening and senescence process, maintain fruit hardness for a long time, and have a longer shelf life.
Most foods begin to freeze when the temperature drops to -1°C, and most of the ice crystals are formed between -1°C and -5°C. This stage is called the high ice crystal formation stage. Quick freezing can greatly shorten the freezing time at this stage, and can quickly remove this part of the heat, which is of great significance for improving the quality of quick-frozen food.
3. Precautions for the construction of quick freezing cold storage
1. Understand the purpose of the cold storage and collect data on the cold storage site. The actual data of the cold storage site is very important. The actual size of the cold storage site, surrounding environment and other factors directly affect the cold storage materials, cold storage equipment and cold storage selected in the design of the quick-freezing cold storage. Design etc.
2. According to the types of items to be stored in the cold storage, select the appropriate freezing temperature and freezing time. The product temperature requirements of different categories are different.
3. The quick-freezing warehouse is made of heat-insulating material, which has the characteristics of being afraid of water, moisture, heat, and cold. Pay attention to the five aspects of ice, frost, water, doors and lights.